Have you heard the rally call “To the Cloud!” on TV advertisements and wondered what in the world ‘the cloud’ is?
Would it interest you to know that The Wall Street Journal called ‘the cloud’ a “fundamental shift in the economics of IT“? Probably not very much because what does that even mean?
But what if you knew cloud computing could
- cut your IT costs by as much as half
- give you automated disaster recovery
- let you do your work on digital devices from anywhere you have internet connectivity because your documents, spreadsheets and the like are no longer ties to one computer
Well, here are a few reasons you might want to look into cloud computing:
- no more big checks for expensive desktops, laptops, software licenses and support
- you and your workforce can work remotely with ease
- you staff multiple locations or offices that need access to the same information
- you want to use various devices to connect to your desktop and emailRob Downs of Palladium Networks will join us for this Business Alliance Lunch and Learn to talk about Cloud Computing and how it can save you money, increase productivity and protect all your saved files with fast disaster recovery.